Tuesday, April 29, 2008



I really enjoy watching anime. It is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. For all of you who don't know what anime is, I will explain.
Anime is artwork that is drawn by artists in Japan. The artwork is animated and released on Japanese TV. Much of the Japanese anime is translated in english and other languages and sold in other countries. Despite what many people be live, anime IS NOT cartoons. Anime is almost the same as any regular show on TV. The only differences are that it is animated, and that some things in anime are exaggerated.
The reason that I love anime so much is that it is unique compaired to regular shows on TV. It can show emotions in the form of artwork that regular TV simply cannot do. Do to this, I like anime.

No comments:

What is your favorite movie out of the four listed below?